The format of the Florence Conference on the Regulation of Infrastructures is unique, in that we favor quality over quantity:
- Each presenter has 45’, which includes 20’ of presentation, 10’ of qualified feedback and 15’ of discussion with the audience;
- Feedback will be given by senior professors associated with the Florence School of Regulation who are specifically knowledgeable about the topic at hand;
- Papers retained for publication will receive additional feedback beyond the Conference.
- Submission of the abstract by 3 February 2020 (download the guidelines) using the online form. For any issues regarding the submission, please contact Ms Irina Lapenkova at FSR.Transport@eui.eu;
- Notification of acceptance by 2 March 2020;
- Submission of the full paper by 24 May 2020; participants who fail to submit a full paper by this deadline will be automatically removed from the programme;
- Conference on 25-26 June 2020 in Florence (Italy).
Guidelines for the abstract
- 600-1000 words
- Title of the paper & keywords
- Name of the author(s) and full address of the corresponding author
- The aim and methodology of the paper
- Results obtained or expected